For those of you who are new, welcome! We are a non-partisan group of Bryan and College Station residents committed to taking ACTION to combat Trump and authoritarianism at the federal, state and local level. One of our central goals is accountability; holding lawmakers accountable and getting more BCS residents active in the democratic process.
For more of the Indivisible philosophy and agenda see their website here: indivisibleguide.com.
RAPID RESPONSE: In the event of a Rosenstein/Mueller firing, Indivisible BCS will be ready to take to the streets! RSVP to commit to joining us at MoveOn.org.
Indivisible BCS is Looking for Your Support!
Recently, Indivisible BCS has re-focused our efforts to the local level. While we will continue to call, write, and protest our elected officials in Washington, we believe we can have the most impact in our own backyard. Our goals are two-fold:
- Support our friends and neighbors harmed by the Trump administration.
- Getting out the vote (GOTV) and encouraging progressive candidates for local, state and federal offices in 2017 and 2018.
- For a list of some local candidates and how to volunteer for their campaigns, check out our Resources page.
- Also, you can get started getting out the vote by becoming a deputized voter registrar. Have an iPhone? Use the Knock10 app to make registering new voters a breeze!
- We will have coordinated GOTV opportunities soon, so stay tuned by signing up for our mailing list.
We need Democratic poll workers this Election Day. All Republican spot are filled but we need 10 more Democrats!! Help bring the Blue Wave to Brazos County!
Please call Krystal at: 979-361-5770 to volunteer.
In addition, continue to follow the Indivisible Agenda and take 5 minutes a week to make a difference!
Here are some ideas:
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Read Indivisible: A Practical Guide For Resisting the Trump Agenda
- Download our printable PDF: IndivisibleBCS – List of Texas Representatives & Contact Info.
- Find out who your Congressperson is. You’ll be calling them, showing up to their town hall meetings, and more.
- Before you make any calls, learn the rules of the road (kindly provided by our friends in Austin).
- Keep up to date on what is happening in Congress and locally. Check out our Resources page for tools to help.
- START MAKING CALLS! For full scripts and numbers, head to 5calls.org. Or check out Indivisible Austin for more “Calls to Action” and scripts
- You can also send a FAX to Cruz, Cornyn or Flores via text! TEXT “resist” to 50409. This service automatically generates a fax to immediately send to these congressional offices!
- Get 5 friends to look up their Congressperson and have them make calls, write, send faxes as well. Encourage each of them to enlist 5 of their friends, and so on. This is how we grow the movement!